While the blog is about my people - the ones I lick, get fed by, lay on, get food from, alert to trouble in the 'hood, get leftovers from, whose bed I nap on, and get treats from - I notice that there are no pictures of me. This oversight has now been corrected and my friends and fans can now rest easy.Friday, February 20, 2009
It's my blog, so where are the pictures of me...
While the blog is about my people - the ones I lick, get fed by, lay on, get food from, alert to trouble in the 'hood, get leftovers from, whose bed I nap on, and get treats from - I notice that there are no pictures of me. This oversight has now been corrected and my friends and fans can now rest easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Daphne, You redeem yourself as NOT a slacker. Well done!
ReplyDelete