Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Questions for Mom(s)

I saw this on the Motherlode blog - check out the link on the left. All the Mom's who read this want to post comments.

What’s the one thing you would have done differently as a mom?
Why did you choose to be with my dad?
In what ways do you think I’m like you?
What do you like best about each of your kids?
Is there anything you have always wanted to tell me but never have?
Do you think it’s easier or harder to be a mother now than when you were raising our family?
Is there anything you regret not having asked your parents?
What’s the best thing I can do for you right now?
Is there anything that you wish had been different between us — or that you would still like to change?
When did you realize you were no longer a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment