So, on Monday night we went to a Seder - kind of a potluck set up through Kavana (co-op judaism). The attached document is the "Haggadah" that we used. Written by one of the guys' mom and then adapted for our group. I am not sure anyone got any of the Passover story from it. I didn't want to say "we have to do it my way", but in hind sight I wish I had. Karri was awesome for showing up half way through the chaos, despite a really busy work week, and taking it in stride without even an eyeroll. Hopefully, we are able to get together this weekend so we can fulfill the commandment and tell the story. Thought you'd all enjoy reading the "script", especially Kevin.
PS: Willa can now spell her name, instead of the name of some other girl "Wila".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment