laluzphotography.com - I guess I should not have worn shorts as I stick out like a sore thumb. Once Willa warmed up, she shone and clearly had a great time. Ethan started strong and, with a little snack break, was able to rally and finish.
These are great photos! Ethan looks like a little man. Time goes by too quickly! Willa is super cute. She makes the best faces. Mom and Dad aren't bad too :-) BTW, Michael, i'd say Karri was odd person out: where is her skirt/dress? You and Ethan both have shorts on. Will has a dress on...Karri? :-)
These are great photos! Ethan looks like a little man. Time goes by too quickly! Willa is super cute. She makes the best faces. Mom and Dad aren't bad too :-) BTW, Michael, i'd say Karri was odd person out: where is her skirt/dress? You and Ethan both have shorts on. Will has a dress on...Karri? :-)
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys!