skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Happy and...
Ethan: sad
Willa: mad
Michael: obsessed
Karri: tired
You: ?
2 comments:
Steven Greimann and Diane Kappa
February 17, 2009 at 11:50 AM
I with Karri on this one...tired.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Kevin
March 2, 2009 at 10:31 PM
Touched.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daphne's People - Michael, Karri, Ethan, & Willa
The life and times of the Daphne's family.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2014
(28)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(11)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(56)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(67)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(153)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(114)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(101)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(21)
▼
February
(27)
Super Memory and Willa Rules
Puzzlemaster and Performing Artist
Pint Size Followers
It's my blog, so where are the pictures of me...
AAAR, AARR, AAARR is baby seal for I love you, and...
And I ran, I ran so far away.I just ran, I ran all...
Thanks Starbucks
When is an Orange not...
Ar, Ar, Ar, and other Seal noises...
What do I do all day -
Happy and...
Valentines
Only the strong will survive
Pacifier transition
Falling out of bed
What We're Reading
Saving For College
Dinner
A new follower
Photos & Improvements
Weekend Update
Kindergarten (more parental craziness)
Good night kissing
This is for you Diane
Haircuts & Pizza
Soccer went well
Big Boy Bed - no rails & Movie
►
January
(5)
Contributors
Karri
Michael
Blogs We Read
Freakonomics
Congratulations to Nobel Laureate Richard Thaler!
9 years ago
Kevin's Blog
Agree to Agree for Once
15 years ago
Motherlode
Well Family: A New Name and New Home for Motherlode
10 years ago
Paul Krugman
The Blog Moves On
8 years ago
Steven Greimann & Diane Kappa
Weekend of Celebrations!
16 years ago
WSJ.com: The Juggle - WSJ.com
What Tasks Do You Find Most Stressful?
12 years ago
Twitter
I with Karri on this one...tired.
ReplyDeleteTouched.
ReplyDelete