Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This is for you Diane

Shower: 8 minutes
Lunch: Split two noodle dishes with my friend Cyndi at a Vietnamese place up on Pill Hill.

Other than a minor shoe crisis (by Ethan, not me), nothing else is happening.

Oh, and Ethan and Willa decided that they didn't want to be your favorite, so we voted (secret ballot of course), I won.

3 comments:

  1. I feel so privileged to have a blog entry dedicated to me! Tell Ethan that Steve decided we will pick him and Willa-I bet he wants to be Steve's favorite!

    Can you add photos of you and Cyndi eating. Pictures make blogs so much more interesting!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I cannot add a photo for many reasons. First, I do not carry my camera with me. Second, I am challenged when taking pictures with my cell phone (don't ask me why, but I just am). So unfortunately, you will just have to imagine Cyndi and I slurping up a bowl of noodles.

    Ethan will love being Steve's favorite. I will tell him tonight he is, and I am sure he will promptly inform Willa of this fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell Ethan there are many good plays for him to see in Budapest. No Frog & Toad but we have some cool happenings here.

    Let me try this...

    7:15 Shower for 5 minutes
    7:20 Shave
    8:30 board meeting
    8:35 already have eaten too many pastries
    1:45 Lunch - Chinese (sort of)
    2:18 Commenting on Lapin's blog
    5:00 catch subway home
    6:00 dinner - hummus!!
    10:00 read and go to sleep

    ....how exciting! :-)

    ReplyDelete