Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Sunday

We had a long weekend with Karri hard at work. We went to the zoo twice (once because Ethan was on the happy list on Friday and once with PEPS). Saturday was in the rain. Sunday was nice (picture attached is of Willa climbing on the lion statue).

Fun weekend activity, Willa peed on the potty for the first time and told us she had to go before doing so. I don't have a picture of it, but here is a picture of Ethan on the potty - note that he is reading on the potty like a good Lapin man.




3 comments:

  1. Ethan is going to kill you when he is an adult and sees you posted a photo of him on the toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Ethan is going to kill you, Bad Daddy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could figure out how to blur the bits I would do so.

    ReplyDelete